Menu

The Novel of Spiritual Education

Image result for Night Circus
Image result for Slytherin I am one of a ton of people who haven't read the Harry Potter Series, I have seen all of the movies of course, I love Harry Potter, definitely one of my favorite series. It has such depth, the world and lore so deep you've got to start swimming. There's the training of wizards to be decent wizards and the dark motive coming out with the side of Slytherin, being the house they are it makes sense, no hate towards my loved house though.
I read of bit the Night Circus, the air of the just the first chapter of the book was creepy and highly reminded me of the Vampire's Apprentice, mostly just the circus theme but still. This book is definitely on my list to read completely. The premise of a magical circus is really cool and is essentially unique during its time, I've hardly seen any other popular magical circus's. Of course along with a dark aspect of the circus, that trope is evidently president in most stories.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About