Menu

Interview With The Vampire Response


Image result for Interview with a vampireThe relationships in Interview with a Vampire are very interesting and very different compared to those in other vampire books. For one there is an obvious relation between the two main male characters, which I feel like it isn't seen as often in novels from then. Also the awkwardness of the young female vampire's character interactions with much older than her. It is very weird to experience these knowing she has a young girls body but the mind of an adult. It's a tad harrowing.


I had of course seen the movie before reading some of the book, I saw the movie when I was pretty young and I can slightly recall that my mom had a copy of the book and I had considered reading it but just never did. The movie quickly became one of my favorites as someone who loves the supernatural, my love OF COURSE started with vampires, I feel like most people are acquainted with vampires first, at least for me. Now my interest is focused on werewolves but that's another time. The style of the movie was enjoyable and actually quite believable, to me at least.

Image result for interview with a vampire

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About